NOTES & REMINDERS:
- Portuguese lessons on Mondays now 11:30 (not 10:30)
- New Yoga session on Tuesdays 18:00-19:30 (contact Lea: 968 553 484)
Sessions combine Latin music with popular Latin dances such as Salsa, Mambo, Merengue, and Samba. Don’t worry if you’re not a Latin ballroom trophy holder. Just keep kicking your legs and swaying your arms. It is energetic., uplifting, burns lots of calories and is done in a group.
First class free, come and try!
From Drawing To Painting (Intermediate Level)
6 sessions commencing 20th July,
taught by Richard Hoke M.A., Art Edu.
Art course designed for artists who have completed a beginners course and those artists who feel they may enhance their work by experiencing fundamental approaches and improving their techniques.
Space limited: 5-8 students. Fee: 160 € (Materials provided) or 135€ (your materials)
Registration by no later than 6th July. Tel: Richard Hoke (281 971 632) or Amigos Office (966 329 073 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, please click here (PDF)
- Is your computer slow? Don't delay.
- Would you like to talk to an expert whilst checking your PC?
- Malware and virus removal.
- Disk clean up.
- Memory check and much more!
One to one computer clean up for a fixed price of only 20 €
Tuesday mornings (by appointment).
Behind The Scenes (Every 4th Wednesday 15:00 - 289 840 100)
We aim to be explore every corner of the Museum, the collections it houses, the people who work there, its projects, its successes and failures, strong and weak points, in short: the bare bones of the Museum. All this will take place once a month under the guidance of the Museum’s Director, Emanuel Sancho....A challenge for all of us to take on. Reservations necessary, max 10 persons per group.
- Art Exhibition: works by Alyson Sheldrake, Patty den Boer, Lídia de Almeida and guests of the Art School of Lídia de Almeida (from 13th May until 3rd July) - New Gallery
- Photography Exhibition by Algarve Photographers Group: Portraiture Formal & Informal - Old Gallery: Costume Museum (2nd June until 27th September)
New Gallery Opening Times: Monday - Sundays and holidays 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Galeria do Museu Opening Times: Monday-Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm; Sat/Sun +2.00pm - 5.00pm