NOTES & REMINDERS:
New Yoga session on Tuesdays 18:00-19:30 (contact Lea: 968 553 484)
Yoga is a life long tool that helps you change habitual patterns physically and mentally. Teaching us to become more aware of our own needs by taking time to explore the inner world of you through following the movement of your breath. The more we practice the more we release ourselves from tension, pain and discomfort leading us into relaxation and meditation.
Hatha Yoga - Tuesdays 18:00
Classical Yoga - Thursdays 10:30
- Is your computer slow? Don't delay.
- Would you like to talk to an expert whilst checking your PC?
- Malware and virus removal.
- Disk clean up.
- Memory check and much more!
One to one computer clean up for a fixed price of only 20 €
Tuesday mornings (by appointment).
Behind The Scenes (Every 4th Wednesday 15:00 - 289 840 100)
We aim to be explore every corner of the Museum, the collections it houses, the people who work there, its projects, its successes and failures, strong and weak points, in short: the bare bones of the Museum. All this will take place once a month under the guidance of the Museum’s Director, Emanuel Sancho....A challenge for all of us to take on. Reservations necessary, max 10 persons per group.
- Art Exhibition: Blues On Canvas - 25 artists will show their artwork inspired by the Blues (in partnership with International Art Association PAS - Peace and Art Society) (until 6th September) - New Gallery
- Art Exhibition: Works by Barbara Muntford and Greg McDonald (from 9th September until 6th November - New Gallery
- Photography Exhibition by Algarve Photographers Group: Tourism (until 26th September) - Old Gallery: Costume Museum
- Photography Exhibition by Algarve Photographers Group: Still Life (29th September until 22nd November) - Old Gallery: Costume Museum
New Gallery Opening Times: Monday - Sundays and holidays 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Galeria do Museu Opening Times: Monday-Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm; Sat/Sun +2.00pm - 5.00pm